Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PENGUIN: BIRD OF PREY RELEASED!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarioLoaf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:22 pm    Post subject: PENGUIN: BIRD OF PREY RELEASED!!! Reply with quote

Ive posted here a few times about the "Penguin: Bird of Prey" movie. NOw it is finally released after a long production process.

Check it out and let me know what you guys think!

http://penguinbirdofprey.tk/

Synopsis:
Gotham's most powerful crime lord, The Penguin, is one of the most feared men in Gotham. The Penguin's past is examined and his partnership with Cadmus leads to unexpected horrifying repercussions.

Last edited by WarioLoaf on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total
reptile84

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched it, started last night, then finished today. I was intrigued, and it kept me watching. Pretty sad back story. Violence on the scale of Scarface...Shocked -WHEW- Post Batman era, and Commissioner Gordon, Det. Harvey Bullock are replaced with new characters. This is a real dark and sinister Penguin, not the 60's comical one. Story builds and becomes a series of twists. Even at the end.
The creature in the beginning threw me off, I was thinking it was 'Clay face' until the super soldier serum was mentioned. Obviously a lot messier than Captain America's serum. Rolling Eyes

Nice touch to see 'The Question' as one of the stars.
However- bit confused as how Batman is known to be Bruce Wayne by government operatives working undercover hunting the Star Labs' creature. Robin appears surprised as well, so I'm thinking it's just part of the story.
Then later seems the world knows after Bruce Wayne's demise.
Not sure what happened to him, I did hear Gordon had tragically departed, so I'm thinking they both were.
I haven't kept up with modern Batman comic books, perhaps DC gives it a treatment similar to Tony Stark being known as Iron Man in the modern marvel comics?
So I may be out of touch on that; I certainly was when Robin sported a new costume...new to ME anyway.Cool
Will have to re-watch the film to see what details I missed....I had to watch Dune 3 times and still don't understand all of it Very Happy so that's me....
Overall, I really enjoyed it. No Man's Land Entertainment put in a lot of work here. It flowed, went together smoothly as a film, nice clean shooting. They keep getting better and better with experience. This 'Feathered Fink' votes this Film a full 5 Stars. Very Happy
WarioLoaf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reptile84 wrote:
Just watched it, started last night, then finished today. I was intrigued, and it kept me watching. Pretty sad back story. Violence on the scale of Scarface...Shocked -WHEW- Post Batman era, and Commissioner Gordon, Det. Harvey Bullock are replaced with new characters. This is a real dark and sinister Penguin, not the 60's comical one. Story builds and becomes a series of twists. Even at the end.
The creature in the beginning threw me off, I was thinking it was 'Clay face' until the super soldier serum was mentioned. Obviously a lot messier than Captain America's serum. Rolling Eyes

Nice touch to see 'The Question' as one of the stars.
However- bit confused as how Batman is known to be Bruce Wayne by government operatives working undercover hunting the Star Labs' creature. Robin appears surprised as well, so I'm thinking it's just part of the story.
Then later seems the world knows after Bruce Wayne's demise.
Not sure what happened to him, I did hear Gordon had tragically departed, so I'm thinking they both were.
I haven't kept up with modern Batman comic books, perhaps DC gives it a treatment similar to Tony Stark being known as Iron Man in the modern marvel comics?
So I may be out of touch on that; I certainly was when Robin sported a new costume...new to ME anyway.Cool
Will have to re-watch the film to see what details I missed....I had to watch Dune 3 times and still don't understand all of it Very Happy so that's me....
Overall, I really enjoyed it. No Man's Land Entertainment put in a lot of work here. It flowed, went together smoothly as a film, nice clean shooting. They keep getting better and better with experience. This 'Feathered Fink' votes this Film a full 5 Stars. Very Happy

Thanks man! Ya its not really focused on Batman, nor is it really pivotal to know why they all now know. Batman wasn't meant to be the focus he was just there as a few throw away references and a small cameo. Did we ever find out how waller knew their identity in Justice League?

Penguin was meant to be the focus and how sinister he really, truly is.

Thanks tho man! If you do watch it a second time, there are a few things that are indeed explained, including the monster at the start Wink
WarioLoaf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOUTUBE LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOVEXP11hMw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: Fan Films All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: