Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Dynamic Webseries

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChristonaBike

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Dynamic Webseries Reply with quote

Hey guys, i realise ive not been around for a long-ass time. but you might remember me. Me and Armin (the two members of this forum who continue to hold the highest post counts to date) now are part of the comic book cast. a podcast/youtube/website which is getting pretty big.

the thing im here to tell you guys about is my new webseries "Dynamic"

I hope you guys watch and enjoy episode two. (watch this before episode one, then rewatch episode two. I only say this because episode one was shot and edited within 8 hours with no preparation whereas we actually gave a about episode two. The show is continuing and we are certain its gonna just get better and better. If you have any questions post them here and i will hopefully get back to you asap.

enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6redhGxZNcc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: