Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What's up guys.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lost Alien Productions

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: What's up guys. Reply with quote

Hey what's up, my name is Derrick Keturatana, 26 years of age living in Los Angeles. Just wanted to make a short intro and hope to contribute to the site. Thanks.

-DK

-Martin Luther King
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
reptile84

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recuperating from the Holidays. I occasionally check in to see any new Batman films,(or fan films) news, or general chats.
Sad to say most Films get posted on youtube first and get here last.
FanFilmfollies.com is also a good site to be updated on fan films.
All else aside, welcome to the bat cave. Rolling Eyes
CatfanBogota

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard!!!

I just got my second Batman fan film up, and now need to look for better employment for a number of reasons. And it is something that cannot wait anymore. That said, I am working on getting a Carrie Kelley web series under way. I wish you the best!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lost Alien Productions

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm an aspiring filmmaker myself. It's more of a hobby than anything, but I'd still like to make quality work. I've basically been a fly on the wall on this site for 7 years now, watching Batfamily fan films come in left and right with guys like Will Phelps, Notarile, Raven, Eric Smigiel, and Aaron Schoenke. Now it seems like this site is like a graveyard. Hoping to help contribute and somewhat revive this site back to the golden days. Cool

-Martin Luther King
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
reptile84

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'graveyard'.....perhaps.....couple of things may have attributed to that.

year or so ago, someone was arguing with Chris Notarile here and the posts got interesting language wise. Rolling Eyes

the economy in general probably has people busy.

was a rash of folks asking for donations for their fan films, several not even Batman related....while it's sincere perhaps, it may cause some people to check in less often...

I supported a few Batman endeavors, bought a protector comic (still waiting on the 2nd issue to appear) while passing on political,cultural statement films- I'm just here for my Batman fix; occasionally sweep the cave, nothing else. happy New year. Cool
Jixu2turivo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, bout time Smile Welcome to the boards Derrick. I keep meaning to post more often myself, but my own BFF efforts end up taking a back seat to other projects.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: