Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Artists of BFF

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Lizard King

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Artists of BFF Reply with quote

I'd imagine most members of this site are artists. Filmmakers, musicians, writers or even actors; each hobby/occupation is associated with the thrill of creation. However, I've decided to created a thread where artists - in the more traditional sense - can post their sketches, paintings and photographs for the rest of the forum to see and comment on.

We've never really had a thread like this on BFF, where artsy folk can show off their work - which is a shame, because I know for a fact, there are many talented artists on this site!

The stuff doesn't have to be Batman-related! Post whatever!
Here's some of my stuff:

Click Here to View Full Sized Image
Just a random Kate Moss portrait I did. Liked the simplicity of it, so did two more of girls in my art class...

Based on a 'Day of The Dead' shrine...

Little tribute I did to John Lennon. Did it in an exam, so it's a little crude...

A decade in politics... a large scale biro drawing I did based on the Iraq/Afghan war. Some of it gets a little lost in the detail; but I sort of like it. It's like an explosion of ink.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: