Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Broken Silence Official Trailer [UPDATED WITH FILM LINK]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omar33

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: The Broken Silence Official Trailer [UPDATED WITH FILM LINK] Reply with quote

Hey guys, nice to post here again. I've been working on a short film for over 4 months now and we are just weeks away from shooting. The cast and I have been rehearsing for almost a month now and we just need some help setting up costumes, props, etc. Here is our Kickstarter campaign, all we ask for is a small donation of any amount that is affordable and help us reach our goal to finance this film. Sadly if we don't reach $2,000 in a month, we get none of it. Thanks for any help guys!

Link: (click here)

Quote:
The Broken Silence tells the story of a young warrior named Sergei, his quest for revenge, and knowledge of his past. His father, an assassin for an Ex-Soviet rebel agency known as OASIS, is double-crossed by his employer and murdered.

Isolated in the mountains with only his aging grandfather and a hunger for vengeance, Sergei trains his mind and body for the ultimate adventure to avenge the death of his father in an attack to the heart of OASIS.

The Broken Silence FULL FILM HERE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnNyeaqOqqI

Last edited by Omar33 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Omar33

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really? not one reply! c'mon surely i can gather SOME support after 5 years!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scott Hamilton

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man,

Just did my part, hope you guys hit the goal. Looks like you are very close.

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Scott Hamilton

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like they're within $100 of their $2,000 goal. 1 day left!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Lizard King

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds pretty cool, even though when I read that the agency was called OASIS, I instantly thought "what's the story, morning glory?"...

I guess as long as the organisation isn't associated with two bushy eyebrows, Manchester accents, foul mouths and songs about the 'SUNSHYAAAAIIINE", the name won't bother me.
Jixu2turivo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats on getting funded. Good Luck with the production itself.
Omar33

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys! We reached funding and finished filming! Thanks to anyone who supported. Here is the Official Trailer to The Broken Silence. I would have posted it sooner but we had an audio issue we had to fix at the end. Here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1V8us-uvgk

Omar33

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FULL FILM HERE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnNyeaqOqqI

Any views/comments would be greatly appreciated !
Omar33

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re-Cut of my original action film The Broken Silence Reply with quote

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3884654238127

This film has been completely redone and remastered. Hopefully you enjoy it! I've put about a year of work into this film. Would LOVE some feedback!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: