Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Help Support 'AUGMENT' in the Stan Lee Foundation's "Cr

View previous topic :: View next topic  
COMICFILMEXPERT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:33 am    Post subject: Help Support 'AUGMENT' in the Stan Lee Foundation's "Cr Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Years ago I conceived of my own Super Hero in the form of a character named Tekno, a man caught in an accident who awoke to find that he had been artificially enhanced with the capability to interface with machines and heal from any wound through a human/machine symbiosis.

Through varying incarnations, the piece went from 'Tekno' to 'Hardwired' to 'Exodus' and eventually evolved into 'AUGMENT,' a comic book-styled Science Fiction and Action/Adventure story that I've spent the last few months writing as a trilogy of novels. Currently I've written the manuscripts for Books 1 and 2 and I'm plotting and conceptualizing the third and final book now.

But in the midst of doing so, I stumbled upon a contest being held by Stan 'The Man' Lee and "Spawn" creator Todd McFarlane through Talent House.com called 'Create a Superhero' that looked promising.

I've entered 'AUGMENT' as one of the potential candidates and if anyone would like to help me out, I could really use the support and votes.

Here's my entry submission and the link to the official submission on Talent House:

Click Here to View Full Sized Image

Link: (click here)

Voting opens and starts on February 8th so I'll bump this thread on the day of.

Any and all support would be greatly appreciated!

CFE

Winner: Best Screenplay - 2006 Plano Senior High School Film Festival
COMICFILMEXPERT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay everyone,

Voting was pushed back a day for more entries, so the day is finally here. Voting will open by late morning/early afternoon.

Follow the link in the OP to Vote for 'AUGMENT.'

You can also use the link to get to the main page where you can see all of the entries and, in all honesty, vote for your favorite (though I hope 'Augment' gets some of the love to).

Thanks everybody!

CFE

Winner: Best Screenplay - 2006 Plano Senior High School Film Festival
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: