Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Need help with green screening ...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CatfanBogota

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Need help with green screening ... Reply with quote

I will need assistance for creating a green screen sequence.

One remaining scene for Batman 1969 involves Bruce Wayne seeing a news broadcast on TV. I have done all the components needed for creating a DVD that would be used for this. Normally, I would have been able to do this, but my computer cannot output this.

My computer specs: It has 3 GB of RAM, enough processing power, but it has no video card, hence the drain on the processor. It has a 32-bit Vista system. I got this in November 2007.

Can anyone help me with this? Thank you in advance for this!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Omar33

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dabble with green screen, nothing professional but if you filmed it on a good green screen, I can render a pretty decent background for you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
CatfanBogota

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omar33 wrote:
I dabble with green screen, nothing professional but if you filmed it on a good green screen, I can render a pretty decent background for you.

This seems decent enough. I can get it to render, but cannot output it. The green screen may have imperfections, but it will be on a television screen, and the sequence in the bar will be shot in black and white.

Give me a PM if you would like to get this done. Thanks!
Omar33

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont have PMs...got them taken away a while ago. Gonna have to do it on here if you wanna have a deal.
CatfanBogota

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem solved! I changed the screen resolution on my monitor, and that took care of things!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: Help Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: