Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ARKHAM
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott Hamilton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: ARKHAM Reply with quote

Does anyone know anything more about the trailer for "ARKHAM"? Pretty sure I was blown away and want to know more!

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PlusOneProductions

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

T__T yet another let down....
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scott Hamilton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weird, I just got this email to my personal account:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, this is refering to the 'Arkham' film trailer. I made it. ..and yes, there will be more soon to come. SPREAD THE WORD!

;}

Paul B Frieling

www.arkham-themovie.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGSvaVL0lK4

--
::koales::
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PAUL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: I made the 'Arkham' trailer. Reply with quote

I made the 'Arkham' film trailer, so if anyone has any questions about it, just ask

...and yes, there will be more to come in the future. I am in the middle of writing a full length script for 'Arkham' and the film WILL be made!

The quote:

"It's just a teaser for a demo reel that my friend Paul made at his digital graphics studio in Detroit. Not intended to be a feature."

Not true , i created the Trailer in my bedroom, on my PC Wink.. It IS intended for a feature! so if anyone wants to hepl out with it just let me know! Laughing
SmoothCriminal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this ALL CGI?
That was incredible, it looks so real! Everything apart from the Joker that is but is the actual movie going to be full CGI?
The Lizard King

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man... the teaser was stunning. I'd love to help in anyway I can. I'm terrible with CGI, but if you need any voice overs; I'd be more than happy to help.
PAUL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Arkham Reply with quote

Yes everything, including the environments, is all CGI. And the feature will be CGI as well. I will be using (for the full length) Performance Capture(MoCap) technology and Key Frame animation for the characters.

It's still in the pre production phase right now. The trailer was made just to get people pumped for the feature. Hope you enjoyed it!

p
MarkOne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consider me pumped. The trailer was amazing and I look forward to seeing this feature come together.

And if your offer still stands, I'd love to help out. Especially if you from the Detroit area. I'm from there and still live just outside Detroit.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE... MARK ONE
MARKONE FILMS: NOW ONLINE!!
Omar33

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: Arkham Reply with quote

PAUL wrote:
Yes everything, including the environments, is all CGI. And the feature will be CGI as well. I will be using (for the full length) Performance Capture(MoCap) technology and Key Frame animation for the characters.

It's still in the pre production phase right now. The trailer was made just to get people pumped for the feature. Hope you enjoyed it!

p

I would love to do some voice acting. If you haven't casted The Joker yet I could give it a try. I was recently voicing The Joker in the trailer for the DKR fan trailer. But if that's already taken I'll gladly try to help out in any way possible voicing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PlusOneProductions

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you were looking for a Ledger Voice/Mo Cap artist I've had quite a bit of experience.... Lemmie know!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PAUL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really that far ahead yet...still working on getting the script written. STORY ALWAYS COMES FIRST Wink and it has to be great!

I have to design all the eveironments and characters, then sculpt/model them in 3D.Confused also want to improve the look for the Joker and lets not forget the lovely Ms. Harley Quinn!

...but i will let you know when i'm ready for the casting phase. Not sure where everyone is from, I live in Detroit for the time being, but will be relocating to California soon for a new job.

Thanks for everyones support with this, means a lot coming from fellow Batman fans! Very Happy
Jixu2turivo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Along with everyone else, I think that trailer was amazing. all around very nice work, but especially the visuals. I particularly liked the title coming in at the end, great idea with even better execution imo.

I wish I could say that I could help with the animation/modeling but you're WAY out of my league.. not too good with 3d.

Thanks for putting the work in to make it, I definitely hope to see more.
Omar33

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PAUL wrote:
Not really that far ahead yet...still working on getting the script written. STORY ALWAYS COMES FIRST Wink and it has to be great!

I have to design all the eveironments and characters, then sculpt/model them in 3D.Confused also want to improve the look for the Joker and lets not forget the lovely Ms. Harley Quinn!

...but i will let you know when i'm ready for the casting phase. Not sure where everyone is from, I live in Detroit for the time being, but will be relocating to California soon for a new job.

Thanks for everyones support with this, means a lot coming from fellow Batman fans! Very Happy

Im heading out to San Francisco to live during summer. Maybe I could be of some sort of service. Good luck with the project, keep us posted!

By the way, how the HELL do you guys even make stuff like this? Animation always scared me. It seems cool as hell but when I saw Arkham I feel like that must have taken 45 hours on that computer just to get 1 minute and a half of footage like that ready.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The Guard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's definite talent here. The soundwork is fantastic. The dialogue, however, is borderline awful, and your actors, who don't strike me as complete amateurs, nevertheless didn't exactly wow. Maybe it's the editing, but it feels like their lines are being read, timed pause, being read, timed pause, etc. If this was a stage play, that approach would be passable. But this is a movie trailer. To my ears, they needed to be a bit more reserved with their dialogue. Especially since every other sentence seems to be a pun. The rest of it looks great. This format will certainly be worth watching, and I hope there's a strong story coming with it.
PAUL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JEE ...thanks O Mighty GUARDian Of All FanFilms for all your sound advice Rolling Eyes and thanks for calling my actors who have NEVER acted before, "Borderline Awful".

Personally i thought they did great for never doing it before. But then again, i'm not a "know it all" college boy/actor from Columbus Ohio ...so what would i know.

Thanks for the honesty though.

you have anything to show? Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: Fan Films All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: