Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Joker vs. Joker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow of justice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Joker vs. Joker Reply with quote

Link: (click here)
NewTimesPictures

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh i'm sorry but Heath Ledger .DUH.Heath put a more effort in to it (locking himself in a hotel room for 6 weeks)than Jack did,he didn't even change his voice.I'd rather see something fresh than some thing we have seen for decades.I'm pretty sure the joker (heaths)doesn't smell fresh probably like not bathed and dead rodent but anyways,
The joker in this is what i most prefer i mean if we were just going to go see another Mark Hammil or Jack Nicholosin I would give a crap about this movie.I feel as to how we got this joker is because they didn't make this kids.And i feel by doing that you get a sort of.............
freedom.You don't have to put it in Robin AKA FRANCHISE KILLER or have the villains making stupid puns and have to dumb it down so kids can understand.Hopefully(probably not)parents will understand this from Batman Begins so we don't have junior in a batman costume running in between the isles of seats.Sorry just had to get that off my chest it happened at the theater at batman begins.Oh and try and look on youtube for a fake trailer of Heath's Joker V.S
Jack's joker.I hate Jacks joker but it would seem like a good duel, well I already know how it will end...(Jack makes a dumb pun and Heath shoots him in the head)
BiohazardXBW

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ledger... y? he tried! and did.. Jack was just being himself.
titan101

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ever since the dark knight , i'm having a hard time even wanting to watch '89 ..... ledger and nolan just got the joker so right .
WillStudios999

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, bash me if you want, but you can't compare the two together. Ledger gave us a brilliant, dark, and psyotic portrayl of the Joker, while Nicholson gave us a more comical but still serious portrayl of the Joker.

They gave us completely different roles and portrayed each character much differently.

I loved both of them as the Joker and believe both of them are brilliant and equal when it comes out to a situation like this.

Just my two cents.

Loved both films.
COMICFILMEXPERT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will is the only one in the right...

They're two different performances that should never be compared...ever.

CFE

Winner: Best Screenplay - 2006 Plano Senior High School Film Festival
TheDarkKnightSN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kinda getting annoyed by people suddenly changing their tune. I know some people have been legitimately impressed by Ledger and now enjoy his performance more but some are just jumping on the band wagon. Ledger WAS amazing.

I've never been a big fan of Jack's portrayal but so many people who once praised Jack have since been bashing him. Why? His performance has lost no value even if Ledger's is better (which in my opinion it is...a LOT better, but like I said, I've never been a big fan of Jack).

AKA: Desmoduse [on BOTB]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Aerial Prince of Gotham

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heath Ledger did an amazing job as his portrayal of the Joker in The Dark Knight .. he really understood the character and became ........ THE JOKER!!! He did his homework on the character and really got into the role. I just hope that other actors/actresses can see his dedication to a role and not the big ole dollar sign and take his lead and take their roles this way.

RIP HEATH .. RIP!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: