Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Man Who Laughs (trailer up!)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disgusing Nation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: The Man Who Laughs (trailer up!) Reply with quote

Hello, this is Skilation (had to change account because it seems that my former expired). Now I'm sorry that I left you a year ago, but we did finish the film, based on Movieknights script. I found it, collecting dust and thought that you fine gentlemen wanted to see it. The film was originally shown at a film festival here in the blistering Sweden, where it was crown as the winner (though we didn't win anything, except respect). Now i'm editing it to meet perfection, and shooting some additional stuff. I'm planning to release it mid-July. I'll release photos tomorrow.

Click Here to View Full Sized Image

Brief summary for the film:
The film takes place as Bruce Wayne becomes the infamous Batman. It's a tragedy with pre-Joker as the main character (no, his name is not Jack Napier here), who's trying to balance economy for his family. But, sadly, he fails. Then, two simple thieves asks for his help, and pre-Joker sees his golden ticket out of poverty

Last edited by Disgusing Nation on Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Disgusing Nation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here are the stills I promised.

The picture takes place in the well known Maroni's Italian Restaurant (reference to my all-time favorite Batman story: The Long Halloween, alongside The Man Who Laughs).

This picture is set just outside pre-Joker's home, after a tragic revelation.

A trailer will premiere on Saturday, here at BFF.
The Techno Bat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Luck and looking forward to that trailer on Saturday
Disgusing Nation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, we've completed the shooting, some voice-overs is all that remains. And thanks for being the first one to respond.
Scott Hamilton

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, really looking forward to that trailer! How long is the film?

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Disgusing Nation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Information regarding that will be announced with the trailer. But it is pretty short, we didn't want to make a dull 45-minute drama.
The Techno Bat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disgusing Nation wrote:
Information regarding that will be announced with the trailer. But it is pretty short, we didn't want to make a dull 45-minute drama.

Good Call on "NOT" doing a 45 minute drama.

Last edited by The Techno Bat on Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aerial Prince of Gotham

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck!

Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Disgusing Nation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Aerial Prince. The guy who's playing the Joker just came by and did the additional voice-work. It's great, fantastic. And I'm doing the finishing touches on the trailer, which is brilliant. It's only around one minute, but it's fast paced and original, brand new. Can't wait for you guys to see it on Saturday.
Disgusing Nation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that the trailer should have been up yesterday, but I'm having problem uploading it on youtube. Anyone know another good site where i could upload it?
WillStudios999

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disgusing Nation wrote:
I know that the trailer should have been up yesterday, but I'm having problem uploading it on youtube. Anyone know another good site where i could upload it?

There are numerous amount of video hosting websites these days, here are a few that I recommend the most:

www.filefront.com
www.dailymotion.com

What is the problem with uploading it to YouTube? Is the video file over 100 MB? I'm looking forward on seeing the trailer, good luck with uploading it and with your films release.

~phelps
Disgusing Nation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WillStudios999 wrote:
Disgusing Nation wrote:

There are numerous amount of video hosting websites these days, here are a few that I recommend the most:

www.filefront.com
www.dailymotion.com

What is the problem with uploading it to YouTube? Is the video file over 100 MB? I'm looking forward on seeing the trailer, good luck with uploading it and with your films release.

~phelps

Neither of the sites will upload it. The file is just 900 kb. The file is a IMovie project, maybe it has something to do with that? When I tried to upload it into youtube, I waited five hours or so, nothing happened.
WillStudios999

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disgusing Nation wrote:
WillStudios999 wrote:
Disgusing Nation wrote:

www.filefront.com
www.dailymotion.com

~phelps

Neither of the sites will upload it. The file is just 900 kb. The file is a IMovie project, maybe it has something to do with that? When I tried to upload it into youtube, I waited five hours or so, nothing happened.

That's your problem, did you compress the file or are you trying to upload the whole project?
Disgusing Nation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WillStudios999 wrote:
That's your problem, did you compress the file or are you trying to upload the whole project?

Whole project
WillStudios999

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disgusing Nation wrote:
WillStudios999 wrote:

Whole project

Okay, I see your problem. You need to compress the whole project into a video file by going up to 'file', then scroll down to where it says 'share' and click on that. A window will pop up and should look like this:

You then want to click where it says "CD-ROM" or "Web Streaming", depending on what option was set last, and be sure that you're in the right window option, Quicktime, not e-mail, homepage, video camera, iDVD, and etc., and scroll down to where it says "Expert Settings" and click on that. You should get something like this:

Where it says "Export", click on the bar thing next to it and scroll up until you get to "Movie to MPEG-4, that usually turns out to be the best quality when you're compressing using a Mac.

After that, click "Share" and it should compress. Upload it to YouTube or any other website and it should work.

~phelps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: Fan Films All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: