Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Need posters, banners, promos, etc? I can help!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iceman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Need posters, banners, promos, etc? I can help! Reply with quote

Hey guys! As you should know, one of the most crucial parts of getting people to watch your films is that you have to have good promotion tools. Visual connection with your intended audiences is key.

So I'm here to propose a deal. I'm a college student who, go figure, can use some extra cash. Smile If making a film, you're gonna need some way to promote it. I can help you do that. And well.

I'm currently studying Multimedia Technology with an emphasis graphic design, and I have a small design "firm/company", SonicBoom Digital Art. My work is clean, solid, professional, and unique. And I can promise you that if you let me make a poster or ad for your movie/film/project, you will get people's attention.

So here's the deal. I can provide you with professional-looking art and designs at rock bottom price. How low? How does $15 for an 8.5 x 11 poster sound? Or just $20 for an 11 x 17 tabloid size poster? I will provide one copy optimized for the web, and another press-quality one ready for high-resolution printing. I have a paypal account to make payments as easy and secure as possible. And I don't ask you to pay a dime if you're not satisfied with the work.

I don't stop at just posters though. How about logos, banners, even flash animations and graphics for your web sites? Let me know what you need, and I will do my best to help you out.

Sure, you could get your buddy to throw something together for you with all he "knows" about Photoshop....or you could get high-quality, professional-looking work. I use the latest software in the design industry, Adobe CS3. Want to check out some of my work? I welcome you to do so. You can view some of my work at Link: (click here).

I would love to have a part in making YOUR film or project the best that it can be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: Help Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: