Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Question for Chay About Scripts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dash Madden

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Question About Scripts Reply with quote

Normally, I'd just PM, but I'll publicly post it in case anyone else was wondering...

I'm working on a little surprise scripting project that I was hoping to post within a month or two, but I also have with it several sketches of various elements of the story (specific scenes, vehicles, or concepts) that I'd like to have included in the script file. I didn't know if we allowed those to go on the script that is posted here. I'm not sure how the whole thing works, so I didn't know if it would cause your bandwidth to go up or whatever.

If it's a problem don't worry about it, but I was just curious to see if I could do that.

Thanks
Dash Madden

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is. It may be another month or two but I appreciate the flexibility.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BatmanFanFilms.com All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: