Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Where are all the Batman & Batman Family Fan Films?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Techno Bat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Where are all the Batman & Batman Family Fan Films? Reply with quote

Why isn't there really any more Batman fan films made these days? Seems like everybody is doing there own stuff and posting about it here on BFF, now I am all for people getting there stuff out and being creative and all, but the main reason I come here is to check out the great Batman and Batman family related Fan Films here on the Batman Fan Film Forum.

I don't mean this as a personal attack on anybody, so please don't take it this way (any of you) I was just curious if there is anybody here on the Forum that really cares about making Batman fan films anymore? (I know there are a few)
Raven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still working on mine, I have to schedule filming around my work so its taking quite a while to get any where with it.

I know theres a few others that are still working on theres....or where?

http://majorpain.deviantart.com/

http://www.thetechnodrome.com/UltimateNinjaTurtles/index.php
PlusOneProductions

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... people are a bit wiser and taking more time. I'm still working on Nightwing: Year One... Canon XL2 here i come! lol i have about $3200 saved up for one so far... then i'll start really being close to production by then. But i think when TDK comes out then we'll be seeing the hype around here again. My hope is to be passing out DVD's of Nightwing: Year One at the midnight showing! That'd be fun as hell. Take care man! Good to see some old faces back... Hard to believe it's been almost what... 5 years since i joined (back on the old forum) =] I've grown a lot... wow...

~Chase
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SaveTheempireProductions

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.batmanfanfilms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3404

There ya go
Dick killed Bruce

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Where are all the Batman & Batman Family Fan Films? Reply with quote

The Techno Bat wrote:
Why isn't there really any more Batman fan films made these days? Seems like everybody is doing there own stuff and posting about it here on BFF, now I am all for people getting there stuff out and being creative and all, but the main reason I come here is to check out the great Batman and Batman family related Fan Films here on the Batman Fan Film Forum.

I don't mean this as a personal attack on anybody, so please don't take it this way (any of you) I was just curious if there is anybody here on the Forum that really cares about making Batman fan films anymore? (I know there are a few)

People are outgrowing them in my opinion. Loving Batman doesn't mean you have to keep making Batman-films. Those who want to be filmmakers are learning that to move forward, you have to MOVE FORWARD.
Dash Madden

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evolution aside, I've always wanted to try to do a DKR short in the style of the Line of Fire video I did, using narration and images from the graphic novel to introduce the story and beginning at the beginning of the climactic battle in part 4. I may still try to do it given time...wouldn't be too difficult, I don't think.

But I think after Breakout Will is planning on starting the Legacy series we wrote. At least I hope that's still on. And I agree, I think most of the regulars will pop up again once TDK comes out.
\CloWn PrInCe/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as said above. i have some awesome ideas for batman fan films imo. but i jst cant see me making one, i wanted to make since i was 11 but i jst grew out of it around the age of 13. i guess i jst gave up rly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8GiZ29l8WA
CatfanBogota

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am working on my fan film right now, and plan to work on my fan series as well. Many people only do this for one time (Star Trek vs. Batman) but I would like to produce my own "television series," with influences from the 1966 Batman series and The FBI.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The Techno Bat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is great to hear that there is a bunch coming down the pipe, can't wait.
The Techno Bat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dash Madden wrote:
Evolution aside, I've always wanted to try to do a DKR short in the style of the Line of Fire video I did, using narration and images from the graphic novel to introduce the story and beginning at the beginning of the climactic battle in part 4. I may still try to do it given time...wouldn't be too difficult, I don't think.

But I think after Breakout Will is planning on starting the Legacy series we wrote. At least I hope that's still on. And I agree, I think most of the regulars will pop up again once TDK comes out.

That sounds killer Dash... What part of the country are you in?

Dick killed Bruce wrote:

People are outgrowing them in my opinion. Loving Batman doesn't mean you have to keep making Batman-films. Those who want to be filmmakers are learning that to move forward, you have to MOVE FORWARD.

I totally agree with you, this is something I didn't even think about, but I wonder if they could still use Batman and just expand on storylines or special effects to make the killer Batman fan film.

CatfanBogota wrote:
I am working on my fan film right now, and plan to work on my fan series as well. Many people only do this for one time (Star Trek vs. Batman) but I would like to produce my own "television series," with influences from the 1966 Batman series and The FBI.

How is your film coming along, you still in Canada filming?
The Techno Bat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
I'm still working on mine, I have to schedule filming around my work so its taking quite a while to get any where with it.

I know theres a few others that are still working on theres....or where?

PlusOneProductions wrote:
Yeah... people are a bit wiser and taking more time. I'm still working on Nightwing: Year One... Canon XL2 here i come! lol i have about $3200 saved up for one so far... then i'll start really being close to production by then. But i think when TDK comes out then we'll be seeing the hype around here again. My hope is to be passing out DVD's of Nightwing: Year One at the midnight showing! That'd be fun as hell. Take care man! Good to see some old faces back... Hard to believe it's been almost what... 5 years since i joined (back on the old forum) =] I've grown a lot... wow...

~Chase

I have been wanting to do a film for the longest time and finding the right time, people, props, equipment is very costly and time consuming, but I am still hoping to make one someday.

And that is probably true about when The Dark Knight comes out there will be a ton of hype and peeps will be coming back this way to see what is out for fan films, probably a good idea from a marketing standpoint to get any batman films out next year around the time of TDK
Dash Madden

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm from around Kentucky...not much backdrop for a big city, but everyone knows that can be fixed.

I've always loved Frank Miller's DKR story better than any other...ever. When I get time, perhaps I'll give it a try. No promises...but it is something I'd like to try.
The Techno Bat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dash Madden wrote:
I'm from around Kentucky...not much backdrop for a big city, but everyone knows that can be fixed.

I've always loved Frank Miller's DKR story better than any other...ever. When I get time, perhaps I'll give it a try. No promises...but it is something I'd like to try.

I am a huge fan of The Dark Knight Returns as well, great story.
aTwenty7thLetter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dash Madden wrote:

Where in Kentucky? I spend every other summer in Cadiz, near Lake Barkley. Beautiful area.

And yeah... it kinda sucks coming on here and seeing that "Lil Batman" is still the most recent film. =-)

BATMAN: BLACK & WHITE

www.27thLetterProductions.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Techno Bat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aTwenty7thLetter wrote:
Dash Madden wrote:

Where in Kentucky? I spend every other summer in Cadiz, near Lake Barkley. Beautiful area.

And yeah... it kinda sucks coming on here and seeing that "Lil Batman" is still the most recent film. =-)

You should get together w/ Dash and get involved in a Batman film Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BatmanFanFilms.com All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: