Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Suggestion - Bat Fan Fiction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
COMICFILMEXPERT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Suggestion - Bat Fan Fiction Reply with quote

The scripts section is a very important part of the BFF site, and I appreciate it greatly. But, while I have written one script, Most of my Batman material is done in standard novelized format.

That said, would there be any chances in opening up the script section to also include Batman Fan Fiction? This could also serve as an area where writers could base ideas for scripts off the fan ficiton and collaborate and such.

This is really because my best material is fan ficiton rather than a script, and e-mailing it everytime is a real hassle. But if they are available for download here, like the scripts, it would be a bit easier, and my and other people's work could get closer to being put out there. What do you think?

CFE

Winner: Best Screenplay - 2006 Plano Senior High School Film Festival
JaredThaJa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start a Yahoo group thats what I do when I need a Web Site.
PlusOneProductions

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite agree on this one, while Batman Fan Fictions are some what intruging, i must request to also keep the site film oriented

~+1
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Londonbats

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps if someone needs an idea for a fan film we can point them to our fan fiction. I have a story that I'd like to see on film.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~london1

"Paper Girl" Rated R - Dick gets a paper girl...Joker breaks the paper girl...Bruce puts her back together. (If anyone is interested.)

Its my most reviewed story.

COMICBOOKEXPERT - At least we can point people to our stories.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
COMICFILMEXPERT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I was suggesting from the start.

If there was a seperate section for Batman Fan Fiction, it would be so we could post our stories, and if anyone wished to, they could try to format our stories into script form and try to bring them to life.

Also, the bulk of my Batman work has been short stories (I have three books that are solely Batman; one that's a Batman/Crow crossover)

I just wanted to get my work out there for a larger audience to see, and not be bogged down by creating thread after thread after thread about each new story I do.

CFE

Winner: Best Screenplay - 2006 Plano Senior High School Film Festival
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BatmanFanFilms.com All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: