Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Arrowverse Batman

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xenoalways

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 7:04 pm    Post subject: Arrowverse Batman Reply with quote

So, I've written a 4 part crossover of my CW Batman fan series. It takes place right after the Invasion crossover, and right before season 2 of Supergirl, season 4 of the Flash, season 6 of Arrow and season 3 of Legends respectively. Where my season one of Batman takes place after my crossover, and it's final season, season three occurs somewhere between Elseworlds and Crisis on Infinite Earths.

I've had a lot of backlash for my ideas of it, while others thought it was a great idea. Mainly for the reason of me placing myself as the titular character of Bruce Wayne and Batman. I am half black and half Filipino. I've done fan casting of my series, for example, Lou Diamond Phillips as Thomas Wayne, Keesha Sharp as Martha Wayne, Terence Stamp as Alfred, Zooey Deutsch as Batgirl/Oracle, etc.

What're your guys thoughts and opinions on this? Hi, I am new here, sorry I forgot to say that in the first place. Thanks for having me here.

And lastly, I'm thinking of starting a crowdfunding thing, so I can start working on my project as a 3D animated series. So, any thoughts or suggestions would be of great help of how I can go about doing so.

Thanks much once again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: Help Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: