Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Awesome new film...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allerick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:27 pm    Post subject: Awesome new film... Reply with quote

Hey all! I'm new to this forum, but not new to the love of Batman. I've adored him for as long as I can remember! I'm a working actor (I've got a pretty cool comic book movie coming to theaters in October) creating a new film based off of my experience. It's about a mixed-race child who is infatuated with Batman, but has a racial awakening when he realizes he doesn't look like his hero.

I am quite sure that many of you will truly appreciate and identify the themes in this film, whether it be because of your race, your sexual identity, your gender, your heritage, or any of those of the people you love and care for.

We're raising money and would love you to be a part of it! Please donate to this important story, spread the message, and leave comments on our page. There are great perks, but more than anything, you will be giving a very important message the chance to reach a broad audience in the form of a quality and touching film.

Search Variant Short Film on IndieGogo!

Thank you for visiting our page!

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: Help Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: