Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Batman: Knight of Gotham(NonProfit Fan-made animated series)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yoyogo504

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Batman: Knight of Gotham(NonProfit Fan-made animated series) Reply with quote

Kickstarter project(coming soon)
This series take place after Christopher Nolan brilliant trilogy. Taking the dark tone from Nolan's films,and the 90's TAS Batman.

This Non- Profit Animated Fan-based project will focus on Bruce Wayne life after Bane's siege on Gotham. The story takes place two years after the Dark Knight Rises. New villains have been born, and old one's re-emerge out of the Asylum. Bruce Wayne has spent the last two years with Selina Kyle in Italy. One day Bruce is sent a letter from Nightwing(The current protector of Gotham) claiming that Gotham is in ruins, and he is the only one who can bring the city back to its former glory. Bruce realizes that his urge to defend the people of Gotham never truly left him. Bruce heads for Gotham with a re-lit passion to fight crime, and bring justice to Gotham once again, but with new foes emerging, and old foes rising, can the dark knight re take Gotham from the corrupt ?

Concept art-not official design will be posted soon)
Jixu2turivo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a cool project, although using kickstarter may not be a great move. Recently, WB's been shutting down efforts to crowdfund Batman fan films - like this one not so different from what you're trying to do: Link: (click here)
and also this one: Link: (click here)

Although the two most recent examples I can think of were both using indiegogo, I don't imagine they'd be any less likely to send a cease and desist on a kickstarter fan film.

Good luck all the same.
TheTrickster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward to the concept art and any other content with great anticipation.
reptile84

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...'Struck down.'
Yea...I saw that coming. Confused

People take risks when they involve outside 'money' in a project pertaining to material they do not own...just can happen.

Fan films are one thing, no profit is made thus they are no threat to Warner brothers and they even aid them in advertising the popularity of Batman. Twisted Evil
RiverfrontProductions

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, didn't realize WB was cracking down at all, I'd be interested to see how your Kickstarter campaign goes, let us know.

Sounds like a cool idea to continue the Dark Knight story, I'd look into the fan film "The Puppet Master" they also played with the nolan universe and did so quite well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: Fan Films All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: