Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I am CrackersMcGee....Hello

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrackersMcGee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: I am CrackersMcGee....Hello Reply with quote

Hi all,
I am new to this forum. I am a professional event videographer opperating in New York, Conneticuit, New Jersey and PA. Browsing the topics on this forum I have seen a lot of up and coming filmakers who need help with aspects of production and post that I have experience in. I am looking forward to helping anyone who asks for it.

I am also on a huge Batman craze as of late and am looking forward to creating my first fan film....eventually. (a lot of R&D to do)

I look forward to future discusions,
-Eric
reptile84

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to our humble 'batcave'. Twisted Evil
I'm in Texas however, I know there are a few members who are close to your area.
Chris .R. Notarile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i checked out your site and your youtube page, apart from a sweet crane cam and some lens flare fx, what can a guy like you bring to the table?

i cannot count the weddings, and family parties as film work.
twigg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c'mon man. do you really require a resume for everyone who offers to help out with some silly fan film? dude was just offering to help.
Chris .R. Notarile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wasnt trying to knock him, im legitimately curious to know what he can bring to the table. the last guy who offered to help film something for me was a horrible letdown. my footage was unusable and his shots had terrible composition. thus, im asking what this guy can bring to the table besides a little razzle dazzle with the crane cam.
CrackersMcGee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I bring to the table? Good question. The wedding/ party stuff pays the bills. Although I havn't done as much short/feature film projects as I'd like I am looking to do several this year including ramping up to do a short batman piece. My work has been broadcast and I have several how to videos in use at local hospitals and small businesses. I have a bachelors degree in media arts and video production and I have been doing this for ten years.

Enough beating around the bush I am a editor first and foremost I have used AVID in the past and now (unfortunatly) use the Final cut Suite. I am starting to pick up Adobe After Effects, although eventually this software will be my b--ch I am still teaching myself. I am an excellent DP and I own and opperate two Pannasonic HMC 150 Camcorders as well as the 10-15 foot (max 35 foot swing) camera crane, 12 foot dolly track, steady cam, shoulder/lens mounts and a slew of lights and sound equipment. Nothing big, although I am going to aquire more soon. For all intensive purposes I have enough equipment to make an awesome film. I direct and produce short videos/films commercials and the sort. My latest production "Man -Moth" recently did very well at a local festival.

I do not claim to know it all but I am 10 years into my career and thus far well on my way to greener pastures (God willing). That's why I've offered whatever help I can give to anyone that wants it.

Just so ya know I have not and will not tell someone I will help, shoot, direct, produce whatever and not make good on my word. My reputation and business rely on me surpassing my clients expectations.

To Chris, if you want me to help with your project as in you live in the great state of New York and want to seek help on a more personal basis feel free to e-mail me: researcher611@yahoo.com.
Once we have established contact, no offens, and I am confident you are a reliable person yourself we will put into motion the next steps. I have come across many people who are unreliable in the past and I don't have time to waste on people who aren't serious.

We opperate in an industry of people who have good intensions and most lack the drive to actually achieve anything.

Hope that helps,

-Eric
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: