Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
History of the Batman Fan Films Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott Hamilton

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm curious about Chayden too... his posts from previous threads are gone.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Steve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDarkKnightSN wrote:
Wow.

Well my friends, it's been awhile to say the least. I'm surprised to see that I still fall among the top ten posters here. Haha.

I pop in from time to time but havent posted in forever. This place sure has changed. I remember when Bobman's post count seemed impossible for anyone to reach. (Although I WAS excited to see that he's still leading.)

My first project here was Batman: Molding Fear. Wow....wow.......I still have the script (which was never finished) and wow....just wow. Looking back, though, this site had a huge effect on my life. I may still have never made a Batman fanfilm (still hope to someday-when I'm ready) but my interest in film stemmed directly from this site. I wouldnt be making videos now if it wasnt for this forum. I learned a lot here and I cant believe how naive I was at the beginning and how easy I thought filmmaking would be. Haha....wow.

Posting this has made me consider a return here but everything seems so different. Although it does appear that the pointless professionalism war has subsided with the departure of Chris. That dumb arguement was the main reason I never returned and posted as I lurked.

One final item: a question. What the heck happened to Chayden? It looks like all of his posts are gone and threads that were started by him now say Admin. What happened? I'm VERY curious. Thanks guys!

-Nathan

Hey, nice to see you again.

Don't worry, from time to time Chayden changes his forum name. In the past he's had Chayden, Admin, BFF, Batman Fan Films, etc etc. Its still him, although I haven't seen him post in a while, he's still around.

http://vimeo.com/stevenshanahan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheDarkKnightSN

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy name change Buttman!

But this Admin character has no post count and no record of ever posting here. All posts have been deleted that once belonged to Chayden. Take a look. They're gone.

AKA: Desmoduse [on BOTB]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SmoothCriminal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time i checked, all of Chaydens posts that were here were posted under the name Admin but they have been deleted since.
Steve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDarkKnightSN wrote:
Holy name change Buttman!

But this Admin character has no post count and no record of ever posting here. All posts have been deleted that once belonged to Chayden. Take a look. They're gone.

So they have. Why is Chay covering his tracks?

http://vimeo.com/stevenshanahan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
comicbookgeek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is weird
Scott Hamilton

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed him on his personal address, but no reply yet (only been 24 hours).
Jackasscoley15

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I forgot I had this account. That's how long I've been here.
DirectorNYC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:44 am    Post subject: Just joined and tune in tomorrow for my first topic and poll Reply with quote

You guys all ROCK!
When you see my poll please vote.
My movie The Amazing Adventures of Little Batman on youtube in 3 parts just passed 1 million viewers after 4 years. It was a dream come true and I just submitted it to be linked here as well.

Bless you all and I hope to inspire more people to pay homage to the greatest super hero of all time, Batman

Very Happy
reptile84

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never saw this post before...Now I feel like I'm in Re-hab.
My turn? o.k., guess I've been here off/on since 2007.
I don't even remember how I got here, perhaps it was a youtube link....I'm just a lurker, not a film producer although I made props, did wiring for 2 fan films,but that's neither here nor there.

I am amazed at the drive many of you young film makers have. I've even gotten CD's/DVD from a few folks here of their efforts.
This place keeps me young at heart. I joked once in the Bat chat room that 'Batman' has become the modern day Shakespeare.
Perhaps the Batman character symbolizes the individual in us going against the odds, guerrilla film making instead of following any established laws....I don't know. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BatmanFanFilms.com All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: