Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BAtman TDK! -Spoilers-
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iateyourmom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I somehow doubt nolan would recast the joker due to heaths death... and honestly, i dont wanna see anyone take on the joker anytime soon. he just did too good of a job.. i know i know.. hes not the only actor out their that can do the joker, but i would hate to see another acter as joker already in the next sequal or something... it would just feel too inconsistant especcialy if they acted way different that ledger did. and this batman series is just too epic for that kind of thing to happen.
ClowsTHEGAME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iateyourmom wrote:
Cant really say the same about Christopher Reeve... brandon routh acted just like him it was uncanny!

I'd disagree with that. Brandon Routh had the same flavor as Reeve, but didn't act nearly as emotionally amenable as Reeve did. Reeve maintained the stature, grace, and overall humanity that you'd expect from Superman. Now, Routh and Reeve's Clark Kent were pretty much the same.

In regards to a recasting of the Joker, I would feel a little better if the actor taking on the role respected what Heath did but said the lines with their own unique spontaneity instead of trying to recreate Ledger's.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Happyman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel someone else could do the joker but not now. Perhaps later down the road.

Two-Face was great, same as the Joker. A fantastic take on the character. The story was great, Dent's change seems much more plausible with the way the story took place.

Also agree for it being such a long movie not once did I think to myself "isn't it over yet?" I didn't want it to end. MY GF who isn't a big comic book movie fan said it was fantastic. One of the greatest movies of all time.
titan101

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw it earlier today for the 3rd time . awesome .
TheDarkKnightSN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So yeah...it was awesome.

I had very high expectations and every one of them was exceeded.

I loved how there were parts in the film that made you laugh and afterwards feel horrible because you realized that you just laughed at someone getting killed. This is what the Joker should be.

The screenplay was incredible. I've seen it twice now and I still want to see it again because I know there's so much more there.

I would also like to add that coming out of the film (both times) I was almost breathless. The film ends so perfectly just as Batman Begins did. My favorite lines come from the end of both films.

PS: Gary Oldman is amazing.

AKA: Desmoduse [on BOTB]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: General Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: