Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
petition for chayden! lol this time i know its not on here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
\CloWn PrInCe/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
well master, clown they keep goin on and on bout it all...

Going on about what? What have i done? Who says i dont like what hes done? Those posts before were just sharpening up masters suggestion i never said anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8GiZ29l8WA
BiohazardXBW

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FORGET ABOUT IT LET THIS TOPIC DIE! DONT POST IN IT AGAIN! END OF THE %^#@% STORY
PlusOneProductions

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have no right to talk to people in that sense. I suggest if you want the thread to do that you just shut your own trap. I personally don't know what you're still doing here but thats my two cents. He is a wonderful Admin and extremly fair if not overly kind to us. So I suggest you get your stuff in line and show some respect.

~Chase
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Omar33

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PlusOneProductions wrote:
You have no right to talk to people in that sense. I suggest if you want the thread to do that you just shut your own trap. I personally don't know what you're still doing here but thats my two cents. He is a wonderful Admin and extremly fair if not overly kind to us. So I suggest you get your stuff in line and show some respect.

~Chase

or maybe you should mind your own buisness and kiss up somewhere else...no one was going to reply and this thread was about to die until you came here with your
Quote:
He is a wonderful Admin and extremly fair if not overly kind to us.
we all like him...no one said we didnt like him..in fact we havent mentioned him in a few posts already...so im curious as to why you had a sudden urge to say that....trying to score some points with him maybe?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PlusOneProductions

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because right now, bio should be banned. He was nice enough to let him stay for reasons i have no clue over. For him to act like that to another board member after having such a gracious second or thrid chance is unexcusable. And whos to say its my business or not? Whos to say its yours? I'm tired of people thinking they are the ish and thinking that respect isn't something they should respect. I'm sick of hearing you guys demeaning people and I'm sure others would agree.

~Chase
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BiohazardXBW

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PlusOneProductions wrote:
Because right now, bio should be banned. He was nice enough to let him stay for reasons i have no clue over. For him to act like that to another board member after having such a gracious second or thrid chance is unexcusable. And whos to say its my business or not? Whos to say its yours? I'm tired of people thinking they are the ish and thinking that respect isn't something they should respect. I'm sick of hearing you guys demeaning people and I'm sure others would agree.

~Chase

you do realise we are all donr with this topic and we want it done?
PlusOneProductions

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im simply saying learn respect for people on here thats all.

~Chase
\CloWn PrInCe/

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isnt going to die is it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8GiZ29l8WA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BatmanFanFilms.com All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: