Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
why is one of my movies no longer on the site
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChristonaBike

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know of literally NOONE who lives near me from here. i doubt many of us do also. If someone posts a message like that from a shared or pubic computer then they will probably e the only person who suffers
avenger999

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya i guess thats true
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
avenger999

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH YA go on msn im online right now i made the superboy stuff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Guan Ry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realize it's easy for me to say this since I don't have a fanfilm to my credit but...we need to stop taking mean-spirited reviews to heart. THey're gonna happen no matter what level reached. Do you think George Lucas gave a crap when Jimmy Kimmel blasted Ep 3 on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"? Probably, that's Lucas's life's work. But he's not going to stop making films and/or have members of the cast post negative comments on Jimmy Kimmel's website or have those same members show up on the Jimmy Kimmel show and give Jimmy an ear full. It's freedom of speach, everybody's got it. IF the only success comes in the fan-film arena, someone's gonna blast you. Look at Grayson, Shoenke's films and Collora's films, not everyone believes them to be these awe-inspiring pieces of films. It's their opinion and, while I'd rather read it in a classy tone, people can say it any way they want. Do I like reading mean-spirited reviews? No, cuz I'm in the same boat as all y'all making films(though the quick quips from The LAST SAINT get me to chuckle sometimes) and fully understand you do the best you can with what you got. All you can do is make the films YOU want to make and do it the best you absolutely can. If someone slams you...consider the source, laugh it off and knock the cover off the ball next time. It's tough when you stick your neck out there and get it nearly chopped off but guess what? That's part of the risk we take as filmmakers.

Click Here to View Full Sized Image
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
avenger999

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

too true Smile plus it makes u apretiate the reviews left with actual constuctive critisism and stuff
ChristonaBike

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he didnt tell him to go kill himself
Guan Ry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are you referring to, Gallagher?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
avenger999

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok tom seriously you need to just forgette about the damn review i mean ya it sucks and it would be nice to not have retarded reviews like that but theres no way to really stop em other then having censor them all which would be just stupid not to mention a waste of time and besides who cares! lol and the truth is that superboy: the power of evil isnt that great it sound quality is bad the cgi is shity and unrealistic and overal its an ok fan film at best but you can and have learned from making it and you have something to show for it wich i think is safe to assume is more then anyone who says mmmkay at the end of every sentance has every accomplished so just shut up about it and move on lol
Guan Ry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep your head held high.

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing that I have learned over several years of having my art looked over is that we as creators need to have a thick shell.

We cant take what they say personal, some people do not understand what it was that you were trying to do.

whats the one reason why we do this? Because its fun and we love it! If some one dosent like it, to bad let them go make there own and show us how much better they are.

But the one thing that I need to stress is that when we create we should never compete, art is not a competion its a love.

http://majorpain.deviantart.com/

http://www.thetechnodrome.com/UltimateNinjaTurtles/index.php
Guan Ry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major Pain wrote:
One thing that I have learned over several years of having my art looked over is that we as creators need to have a thick shell.

We cant take what they say personal, some people do not understand what it was that you were trying to do.

whats the one reason why we do this? Because its fun and we love it! If some one dosent like it, to bad let them go make there own and show us how much better they are.

But the one thing that I need to stress is that when we create we should never compete, art is not a competion its a love.

*takes hat off*

Excellent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BatmanFanFilms.com All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: