Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How about awards for the greatest Fan films?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um The Offical Rules?

The Jedi Council hasnt even been created yet?

Jay is confused like a bird with four legs.....

whats the point of debating like 7 pages of who should be in it , how were gonna choose it. then have ONE person just pipe up and say this is it, do this...............reminds me of something , can't quite put my finger on it......Rhymes with Hitler.

-Jay

(N.B. I'm not actually calling you Hitler, don't take affence)
avenger999

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
reminds me of something , can't quite put my finger on it......Rhymes with Hitler.

lol what ever im not saying im in charge or anything like that infact i have no intrest in being in charge (i dont see why any one should be incharge at all actually) it just seems silly that we talk about this but nothing actually happens i mean if anyone has a better idea of how this should be done then say so and we can do it that way but i dont get why we all sit around and wait for some "Jedi Council" to tell us what to do

what exactly do we need a committee for? why cant we just let everyone on the forum vote? that would make it a more acurate vote right i mean mabey the people on the council would all agree that some film is the best but 90% of the rest of the forum likes another so why should that film win just because 3 or 4 people like another more
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ChristonaBike

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this would be cool if we made it a show. each person on the commitee can come up with a film they think deserves a mention every month or so. record a short thing they just wanna say about the movie and then show a few clips. then the next one. like a real awards show
avenger999

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and if the council doesnt like a film then it doesnt even get mentioned? i dont get why everyone is so opsesed with the idea of a council why cant we just let everyone on the forum say there opinion and vote?

i like the idea of a show but i dont get why you are all so quick to let people do everything

hiarchy is f***ing retarded this forum needs some anarchy lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
tmbrtn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, there is no way to make it fair. I can already tell you which films are going to win.

It's a good idea to do, but I think that would discourage young filmmakers from attempting to make a film. It's bad enough we can unconstructive criticism, but now adding awards to the pile...i don't know. I think we should just stick to the comments. They already have awards for independent films...if the producers want to receive one, then they can submit it.
ChristonaBike

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would choose films which would normally not get a mention. my segment will be for showing that we appricate everyones efforts not just the ones with a good budget
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BatmanFanFilms.com All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: