Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Matrix Vertigo (Hitchcock/Wachowskis Mashup)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ObserveCreativeSoul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:42 pm    Post subject: The Matrix Vertigo (Hitchcock/Wachowskis Mashup) Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaw_okWCIT0

Click Here to View Full Sized Image

Story: “Ever have that feeling when y0u’re n0t sure if y0u’re AWAKE 0r DREAMING?” - that is the question that “THE MATRIX VERTIGO” tries to answer.

As a big admirer of Mr. Hitchcock's cinematic works (I am a film graduate/creative designer myself), I wanted to honor one of my favorite films of his Vertigo (1958; fantastic story & performances by Jimmy Stewart & Kim Novak along with an excellent Bernard Herrmann score), with this very special video experiment (with my own narrative choices involved, so you could play around with certain moments and segments, as opposed to being a slave to the original product with no room for invention) that I conducted recently.

We all know that the Wachowskis of the Matrix trilogy fame and so many other projects, were inspired by a rooftop chase from Vertigo during the making of the original 1999 Matrix, but...

What if you could cross both worlds together (not just visually, but also by using sound design techniques) and put John Ferguson & Madeleine along with the likes of Trinity, Neo & Morpheus, inside one single universe?))

Enjoy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: