Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Power Rangers---rated R. Yikes!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rac Shade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:44 am    Post subject: Power Rangers---rated R. Yikes! Reply with quote

I meant to post this awhile back,and man...for anyone who might still be into the 1990's classic series the mighty morphin power rangers,I just had to share this...oddity of a fan film with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw5vcUPyL90

Imo,you might never see these rangers let alone the original ones the same way again ever.

Enjoy--or cringe either way.
reptile84

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Power Rangers came after my time. I am not very familiar with it, except I remember the goofy 90's TV craze.
Which did not last very long....Pokemon lasted much much longer.

Clicked the link, watched a few minutes of the Fan film.
I kind of liked the beginning battle. Then it started to go into the story..o.k...maybe this can be reinvented to be above 10 yr old level....I was intrigued.

...then it increased like mad, add 2 lesbos in bed, >yawn<
. It seemed like gratuitous violence for the sake of violence.
So some baby punk director can see their blood splatter CGI at work....coOL eh? 'Mr. Green' you like my blood effects?
do ya? do ya?

if you like mindless, this is for you.
if you like to see a carefully crafted story, like Batman or something............well...........good luck.

Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: