Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Web Series with Harley Quinn and Other Characters

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheTrickster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Web Series with Harley Quinn and Other Characters Reply with quote

Here is the first episode of our action web series based on the DCAU.

http://youtu.be/CMkkw7o-Vf0

Hope you all enjoy viewing it.

Another episode will be released in a few weeks based on the Flash`s exploits in Gotham city.

The series is filmed in Canada but it features the talents of different voice actors from across the globe. There will be lots of action, special effects and fun stories to come.
reptile84

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched it and I agree, it's great. The voices, costumes true to the 90's cartoOn series. wow.
These films take time and effort to make.

I'd support such an effort like this on kickstarter. Good show. Cool
TheTrickster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much,

It certainly does take a long time to produce content when you cannot pay your actors or rent the right locations.

Having said that... I love making these films and I am super glad you enjoy them.

Or newest one should be out very soon. It will be about the Flash, Batman, the Riddler and of course Harley.

After that we will be doing a more ambitious action film based entirely on the in-Justice League. Maybe that is the project I should put up on kickstarter
reptile84

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z3kABf2s1c

I watched this film created by game clips and shortened battle sequences. It's a long movie. well edited, put together.

Guess instead of a mirror universe, they explore an outcome from another universe, er, dimension I guess.

The ending (last 12 minutes) has half a dozen multiple outcomes per universe.

I wasn't happy with Shazzam having a 'Hoodie' on his head, the costumes are a bit tricked up...though Batman looks cool...Superman costume should've looked like this in the new movie,too. Rolling Eyes
CatfanBogota

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It certainly does take a long time to produce content when you cannot pay your actors or rent the right locations.

Having said that... I love making these films and I am super glad you enjoy them.

I know the feeling all too well!! I also did my fan film production (largely) in Canada. And I am having some of the same issues. Your work is most enjoyable, of course!!! Best wishes for future productions!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheTrickster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. had lots of fun making this. the sequel/prequel will be out soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: Fan Films All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: