Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Enter Batgirl, Exit Harley

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheTrickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Enter Batgirl, Exit Harley Reply with quote

I have been posting DC comics fan films to my Youtube account since the beginning of the year.

Soon I will be posting my first Batman short film and it will be much more involved than my Flash and Deathstroke videos.

Here are some pictures from or Film shoots so that you can see what the characters will look like.

Our film will be based off of the DCAU but will contain homages to the 1960's Batman series.

Click Here to View Full Sized Image

Click Here to View Full Sized Image

The film will feature a small battle between Harley and Batgirl as well as a brief appearance by the Joker.
Super Mime

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Looks great Reply with quote

I can't wait to see what you come up with when it all gets finished. Great costumes for Harley and Batgirl as well. Will this project lead into other parts of a story, or will this just be a one shot production?
reptile84

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks interesting. Great to see more women being involved in the Batman fan films. Look forward to your efforts. Surprised
TheTrickster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys :]

We will be definitely making a sequel to this one as well as a DC universe web series featuring some key Batman characters.

We cannot wait to post this video. We have just a few stunts to shoot before I can finish editing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: Fan Films All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: