Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A scene from WARP! A lesser known sci fi play

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rac Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:56 am    Post subject: A scene from WARP! A lesser known sci fi play Reply with quote

I was meaning to share this oddity with anyone interested here at the bat-forum.

Link: (click here)

After watching this...oddity,you'll probably think something like WTF is this crap/stuff or something like that and/or probably be reminded of something like the Rocky Horror show or something like that.

Well,this little rarity scene from the stage play called WARP! is very similar to that of RH itself,a stage play inspired by concepts of sci fi and such.

However,RH was always more popular than warp was and will always be far more recognizable any day,but at least Warp managed to get a comic book adaption series which I myself managed to collect nearly a dozen issues as of late.

Anyone who's a fan of comics great Neal Adams should know that he was involved in the original 1970s plays and did a cool theatrical poster for it. Here's a link for it.

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Warp-Poster-281483920

I myself would love to see the whole play but stuff like this gets little or no attention,ah well win some lose some.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: