Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
STE Presents "Wild in the Streets" Trailer up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaveTheempireProductions

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott, you passed my post count. The apprentice becomes the master...

Thanks for checking it out Rico. It should be pretty close to 90 minutes, if not a little bit shorter.
Judge Rico

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, looking forward to it.
Scott Hamilton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha yeah Thomas, it looks like I've surpassed your legacy!

Rico, yeah should be no longer than 90 min, but definitely feature range. We'll keep yall updated and post BTS/outtake videos here and there.

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Scott Hamilton

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

This project, once again, came together a long slower than ever anticipated (okay, we're terrible at anticipating how long things will take), but it is now done and available for free online. Right here!

www.witsmovie.com

Here is a new trailer:
https://vimeo.com/136296240

And here is the 10 minute outtakes:
https://vimeo.com/138309671

It played at the Lone Star Film Festival and Sidewalk Film Festival which was a lot of fun. If anyone from the old days is still around, please check it out and let us know what you think![/img]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
reptile84

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol...checked the Trailer. Looks like some lost over the top 80s skate movie.
Your movie kind of reminds me of 'Gleaming the Cube' with Christian Slater and skate board culture. But yours takes it x5 more to the extreme.
D@mn...I wanna go clubbing now, listen to Devo, Billy idol, and ride my boards (which I still have) Cool

Devo also had a fascination with that skate scene and included some kids in their early video.
Great job..I needed to laugh..... Rolling Eyes
Scott Hamilton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Chayden! Means a lot for you to check it out. Been a long time since I've heard from you. And yes, I was really excited when that poster came back. It is definitely being printed and framed.

Thrashin was in fact a huge influence. Airborne was another one. The festival reactions have been mostly good. I would say it's not exactly a movie that everyone "gets", but the people that do really seem to dig it. Probably no plans for a sequel on this, but definitely want to get back into doing some short films soon. Feature films take a loooong time! Haha.

Reptile, thanks for the checking out the trailer, hope you get a chance to see the movie! Gleaming the Cube is an awesome movie haha. Thanks man!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » General Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: