Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hi.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheJoker666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Hi. Reply with quote

Hello, new here and just thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Stephan, and I'm working on my first fan-film as we speak...or type. Anyways, how's everyone doing, and if you could think of one tip to give me before I start filming, what would it be? The scripts done and were about to start filming. Thank you.
BiohazardXBW

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am good. ip0wn its like a ipod product but i do p0wn. welcome to BFF.
ClowsTHEGAME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't try and overdo your Batman voice, make sure it sounds just right.

Welcome.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ace of Knaves

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the boards! Very Happy

As far as suggestions for you before you begin, maybe you could try using music other than pieces from the Burton/Zimmer/Newton-Howard collection. If it's at all possible, anyway. If it's not, no big deal. Wink

Also, what was said above about the voice... but that applies to any character you have in your fan film. Don't let anyone over do the voice. Whether it's Joker, Batman, Scarecrow, Two-Face, whoever. If you can, have your actors use as much of their own voice as possible. It's usually the only way to keep it from sounding forced unless they're otherwise trained.

Lighting, and sound... VERY important. If we can't see your actors, or hear what they're saying? The movie's pretty much a bust.

Anything else I would suggest to you would be stylistic choices that are all based on your own unique take on filmmaking. i.e. Shots, composition, effects, etc... so I'll just leave this post off with...

Good luck! Smile

~AoK~

"I never said what I do is right, Bats! Just fun." - The Joker, Batman: Fading Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BatmanFanFilms.com All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: