Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
"The Death of Batman" Actor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deadbatman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: "The Death of Batman" Actor Reply with quote

Hey guys. Haven't been on the site in a while. Unbelievable how many new films there are!

Anyway, just wanted to throw this out. My name's Christopher Stapleton (I played Bats in "The Death of Batman" a few years back). Well, I'm itching to do it again. Except this time, in something a little more conventional. In other words, no sadomasochistic torture or leg humping!

Now it would have to be of the highest quality with a little bit of a budget along the lines of "Dead End" (shot on 35 or High-Def, great costume, cool script, fights, etc.). If anybody has a project that fits this criteria, please contact me. Thanks.

Chris

cstapes2005@yahoo.com
www.christopherstapleton.net
CatfanBogota

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard!!!

I did manage to record your film for DVD, so that I could pass that along to friends of mine. I hope you can find what you are looking for. I am producing my own fan film, which is at least 80 percent done, but I cannot offer anything with a large budget.

Still, I hope someone can do something for you. I wish you the best!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dash Madden

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: "The Death of Batman" Actor Reply with quote

deadbatman wrote:
Now it would have to be of the highest quality with a little bit of a budget along the lines of "Dead End" (shot on 35 or High-Def, great costume, cool script, fights, etc.).

Except for MAYBE a few exceptions, I think you may have come to the wrong place. Nevertheless I hope you can find something, I enjoyed your performance in Death.
Steve

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so bizarely certain I replied to this topic before saying I liked his performance, but that maybe he should try making his own film.

http://vimeo.com/stevenshanahan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheDarkKnightSN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He posted the exact same thread in two sections of the forum. Also...it says he has 12 posts but he only has 2....weird.

AKA: Desmoduse [on BOTB]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Steve

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDarkKnightSN wrote:
He posted the exact same thread in two sections of the forum. Also...it says he has 12 posts but he only has 2....weird.

Problem solved, I posted in the other thead. Thanks, SN.

http://vimeo.com/stevenshanahan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheDarkKnightSN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buttman wrote:
TheDarkKnightSN wrote:

Problem solved, I posted in the other thead. Thanks, SN.

No problem. See, you're not going crazy. Laughing

AKA: Desmoduse [on BOTB]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
metalhead_dave

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: "The Death of Batman" Actor Reply with quote

deadbatman wrote:
Well, I'm itching to do it again. Except this time, in something a little more conventional. In other words, no sadomasochistic torture or leg humping!

HAHA. I gotta kick out of that.

As much as I despised Death of Batman to the nth degree, I thought you were pretty good in the first part of the flick when you were delivering the asskicking. You did Batman pretty damn well.

Good luck. It would be cool to see you don the cowl next time, to see you deliver the beatdowns instead of recieve them. So best of luck to you. I'm sure you'll be picked up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BatmanFanFilms.com All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: