Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Batfilms we will probably never see...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rac Shade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:58 pm    Post subject: Batfilms we will probably never see... Reply with quote

Below are a few batman fan or indie films that we only got to see trailers for,and never the actual completed batfilm that was promised with them.

Some of these will probably never see the light of day,but at least we have the trailers and/or teasers for them.

BATMAN:DARKNESS. A film where Batman(Dressed in actual Batman forever costume.)faces vampires,need we say more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ec-2lZmQ3A

ENTER THE HAND! Or:BATMAN MEETS WOLVERINE and they fight the hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQalRqUXXh8

I did get to read the actual script that was here at the site,but alas we never got to see the film itself. Personally,I think this would've made a better story in comic book form,and having batman team up with wolverine(the real one when he comes back,not the fem-clone.)would make a cool crossover.

BATMAN BEYOND:CHAOS RISING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqG4JVDbia0

I recently spoke email wise with the guy who was aiming to do this,but even after he filmed a teaser or two and a few scenes,he sadly abandoned it. Shame,I had high hopes for this one.

BATMAN:DISMAL FUTURE.

I also had a high interest in this one,it even had a due date and a couple of snappy looking teasers for it,but...for some reason or other,the filmmaker(guy named Murphy.)bailed out on this film.

Even if it did have an odd concept,Batman,Robocop and..Jason Vorhees? I was really wanting to see it released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8JvjpMIKQ

I understand plenty that even life gets in the way,and there are probably financial problems and anything else that gets in the way of getting a project done.

I'd just thought that i'd get these posted in honor of those who's projects sank,but at least it showed they had some creativity and talent to boot. So,here's to them,and the would be fan films of our guy..BATMAN!

So anyone else know of any forgotten or abandoned batfilms out there that I missed? Please post here.
CatfanBogota

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's also Grayson, which was about the Robin who survived the Caped Crusader. That had to have been made about a decade ago. This looked interesting, but it only produced a trailer.

And don't mention my fan series, since it is in active production. I can state from personal experience that life DOES get in the way with things. I have a LOT of empathy for film makers with this sort of thing.
[/u][/b]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
reptile84

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw one guys Batman Beyond teaser...
I agree, I would like to see a Fan film on that.

Bat in the Sun sort of did a Batman Beyond film.
His earlier works...before heavier investment projects.

'Fan Film Follies' is a good website source to see these productions.

Glad to hear CatFanBogota still chugging away with film making.
Must be terribly cold this time of year up there. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BatmanFanFilms.com All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: