Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Finally making progress on my projects!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CatfanBogota

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:28 am    Post subject: Finally making progress on my projects! Reply with quote

It has been too long since I posted something regarding my projects. But because I am finally about to make progress concerning my fan film projects, I thought I would share:

I hope to be in Toronto for New Year's to meet with some people from my Batman 1969 film crew to discuss Carrie's World, my fan series, as well as other projects. I still have scripts for the fan series, and am looking for other ideas.

Per production, I'm not only looking to produce in Toronto, but also in New England (specifically Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island), as well as in Upstate New York (notably the Capital District). Batman and the Dick Grayson Robin are covered, but I'm looking for other roles as well as production staff. I'm in Gardner, MA.

It has taken so long on my end because of finances and my living situation, but things are looking up. I'm also open to meeting with those who are in New England, as well as in Buffalo/Toronto.

reptile84

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope things work out.
Wish I was up there, I would help you.

...alas I am in Texas.
Jixu2turivo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, haven't heard much about your Carrie Kelly series in a while. Glad to here you're moving forward with that.
CatfanBogota

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gotten delayed because life got in the way. Since I came up with the fan series, I had to move from New York to Massachusetts and work on my finances. As of now, my insurance career is finally starting to take off, so now I can work on getting the fan series under way.

As for scripts, I still have those that board members here had submitted, and they WILL be used. As per the Toronto meeting, I'm waiting on money to come in. In the meantime, I need to begin casting. More details to follow ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: Fan Films All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: