Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ghost in the shell(live action movie.)coming soon.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rac Shade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:36 pm    Post subject: Ghost in the shell(live action movie.)coming soon. Reply with quote

Well,hollywood's at it again with them trying to take a slice out of that ever crrrrazy anime pie. First,they did it with lesser known concepts like the GUYVER and FIST OF THE NORTH STAR.

Then,they did it with SPEED RACER,followed by DRAGONBALL and the recent BLOOD THE LAST VAMPIRE.

Now,they're at it again with Masamune Shirow's Cyberpunk anime classic GHOST IN THE SHELL,starring Scarlet Johansson.

And,here is the trailer,and man whatta wacko puppy it is so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUtG93BebJ4

Man,all I gotta say is..what's next for Hollywood for an anime based movie. Akira? Sailor Moon? Pokémon? Sheesh.
reptile84

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not familiar with this, but I heard of the cartoon. It sells in the retail shop I work at. Along the other anime stuff.

Reminds me of Blade Runner for some reason.

Trailer clip looks pretty cool.....I'm guessing it's a cyborg story or something.[/i] Cool

Looks like it's worth checking out....

Poor Scarlett, she seems typecast as a female warrior type in movies, but she also seems to be enjoying it...
More power to her, I say. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: