Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Suicide Squad: I finally got to see it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CatfanBogota

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:22 am    Post subject: Suicide Squad: I finally got to see it. Reply with quote

I finally got to see Suicide Squad this afternoon. I am putting this topic in, since Batman (Ben Affleck) appears in it.

Overall, I found it "over the top" (the usual "plot to destroy the world" bit) though I thought the film came off better than the Batman/Superman outing of earlier this year.

It convinced me that I like the fan film productions better, because they seem more rooted to everyday life. Just my 2 cents worth, but I would rather explore the characters and how they get into real life situations. Besides, if you do what the studios DON'T do, so much the better, IMO.

reptile84

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have reached that point 10 years ago. I am more excited about the release of a Fan Film than what Hollywood releases. For examples during this website.

Like: Enigma , sadly, removed from youtube.

Quinn's Big Blind Date , Comedy

'ASHES TO ASHES' , Foreign, Mature

'The United Underworld', intrigue

Penquin: Bird of Prey, ( Chris Clark & Derek Mindler )
Catwoman (Chris Notorile) ..and many others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: