Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Manos the Hands of Fate.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rac Shade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:22 am    Post subject: Manos the Hands of Fate. Reply with quote

Stop me if you heard this one. One of the worse movies ever to come out the 20th century of movie making. And it was the likes and beauty of Mystery Science Theater 3000 that brought me to it.

Here it is,for staters,being watched by Joel and the bots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbzkn4Wce-A

I swear,some of the flicks that MST3K had shown back then were so horrid,even I could barely watch them with the humor of joel/mike and the bots to guide me humorously at that.

Now,here's the kicker,or should I say kickstarter,and you won't believe it. An indie filmmaker company wants to create a sequel to it,and they as far as I read completed their kickstarter and are going to begin filming it.

Here's one of the teasers for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vkKYJztM7g

A sequel to this,unbelievable!

And what's more,I found out that another indie filmmaker wants to as the so called trend of Hollywood goes these days,create a remake of it,and make it better than it was. Hoo boy!

Here's a teaser/announcement video I found for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovq-4bXD-L0

I for one,find this unbelievable,I mean what's next,a remake of Reefer Madness or Attack of the Killer Tomatoes? Lol.

Last edited by Rac Shade on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
reptile84

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never had any interest in Mystery Theatre 3000. I thought it was kind of boring and cheap. Confused
As kids, we use to do that years before they did and we were funnier.
Alan Thicke use to also in the 80s on his show...

Kickstarter has all kinds of causes, I even saw fake cancer victim hunted down by a local tv reporter....

think Star Treks' Data said it best, "Let the buyer beware."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: