Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
"Batman: Revenge" 2003 LEGO Film now on YouTube

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Batman_Director

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: "Batman: Revenge" 2003 LEGO Film now on YouTube Reply with quote

"Batman: Revenge", 2003's Batman LEGO Film can now be viewed on YouTube at http://youtube.com/watch?v=h4mRka1PP1g. Thanks,

JM
Batman_Director

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Yeah, I did a whole revamp of the film just a little while ago - sound fx, major editing, and pretty much a whole new cut, with a new overall soundtrack to accompany the new scene lengths and timing. I'm glad to hear you feel the new cut is better, because that's definitely the opinion I wanted from viewers who had seen the original one in comparison. Thanks again,

- JM
Jixu2turivo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is much better than the original version. I only marginally liked the first cut because it was too long and the lack of sound effects made it feel longer. But this new cut is much better, except for the ending, there should've been a little more leading up to the conclusion of riddler's death. Overall though, it was a much better cut.
trettfilms

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this film is really cool.
Batman_Director

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words about the film. It amazes me sometimes that it's been 3 years since I was filming it. Time sure passes quickly!
doubler83

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was pretty much one of the best fan films I've seen in a while.

Well freakin' done!!
The Lizard King

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This movie is fantastic Jonathan - possibly the best fan film I've seen - it really captivates the look and feel of the Burton flicks, amazing!

I think it was the first fan film I saw - or at least the first I reviewed under the name "The Batman" Laughing.

I love your take on The Batmobile and Batwing - much better than any of LEGO's Batman sets!

It's quality entertainment, and a great inspiration for my upcoming LEGO film! Thanks!

~Tommy
Batman_Director

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite the many similar sites to YouTube, apparently YouTube is still the #1 place to post our fan films (the actual videos) for exposure - even to official publications. "Batman: Revenge" just ranked #3 in the September 2008 issue of Total Film magazine's Top 50 coolest YouTube movie moments.

It was a definitely a surprise when I received a message about it being that my film is really old news by now.

* Of course Batmanfanfilms.com is the premiere place to post the film information, forum threads, and links Smile
JaredThaJa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's taken down now.

Is the same one I recall watching that actually had Adam West, Mark Hamil and I think Lee Meriweather?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: Fan Films All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: