Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sailor Moon The Movie is pretty awesome

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JaredThaJa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:12 pm    Post subject: Sailor Moon The Movie is pretty awesome Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNOMgaAHYSw

It's like a summery of the first season of the old Anime. Americnaizes it using DiC dub names, but no censoring Kunzite and Zoisite. And uses Endimyon.
reptile84

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not familiar with Sailor Moon, at all...I guess she's a crime fighter action hero? something close I guess. Shocked
although I have watched Speed racer, Gigantor, and um,,,Pokemon ( Hey-I needed to relax after 12 hr shifts.. ) Surprised

I was not expecting Live action, I think you have gotten the knack at that special effect software you mentioned in youtube description box- that you were trying out.. This feels like a 1990s tv movie but with much superior effects.
I was impressed...Evil or Very Mad .cartoon to-> live action always produces something else genre wise....
I like that you choreographed action scenes, you must have spent time at it, it shows. Nice Audio, too...smooth...all of this is blended well..Does NOT look like a low budget fan film, looks like something on the order of "Lois and Clarke."...Which I use to watch.
Great job! To you and your helpers....Glad you posted this, interesting indeed.. Idea
JaredThaJa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not the one who made this, I'm just a fan sharing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: