Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Indiana Jones and the Legend of Bimini

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmoshier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Indiana Jones and the Legend of Bimini Reply with quote

Here's a Teaser to our new Fan Film - Indiana Jones and the Legend of Bimini. Took us about ten months to film. Lots of bumps in the road as all my fellow fan film makers can relate to, but we did finish filming as of April 7th. I'll post a full trailer at the point we get there.

http://www.legendofbimini.com

Link: (click here)
reptile84

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. I like Indiana Jones Fan films. Cool
Nice shot of what looks like a DC-3 aircraft.
These extra miles to get detail like that adds to the production value.
cmoshier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Airplane Reply with quote

I believe it's a C-45H according the official website - http://www.1941hag.org.

We were originally supposed to film on the Memphis Belle. Not the original, but the one used in the filming of the movie of the same name. Due to delays in our schedule the Belle was brought into the hanger to be worked on before we could film on her, but the kind people at the museum gave us a few other choices and of course went with the one you see in the trailer.

We have some amazing locations we were able to utilize around Western New York.
cmoshier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Behind The Scenes Reply with quote

Here's a short behind the scenes video showing some of the places we were able to film:

xorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta say I'm looking forward to this, any idea on a projected release date?
reptile84

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful aircraft. Now that I see the whole image.
You scored big time on getting access to all these materials.
Shocked
Looks like you guys are having fun. This stuff shows up on film.
It is great when the actors,actresses want to accomplish something instead of trying to film people that act like they'd rather be elsewhere like some productions.
Great job all of you who help put this together. Looks like it will be a nice Summer.
cmoshier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Questions Reply with quote

Quote:
Gotta say I'm looking forward to this, any idea on a projected release date?

Thank you. Half the fun is sharing our works with other film makers and fans to get their input. I'm not directly involved with post-production. I was the location scout for the project so my job is pretty much done. If I would to guess I would say late Summer into Fall release. There is a pretty ambitious CGI scene in the film so I'm sure that will take some time to pull together.

Quote:
It is great when the actors,actresses want to accomplish something instead of trying to film people that act like they'd rather be elsewhere like some productions.

Most of the people are local theater actors and people who work in or around film and television. It was a very dedicated bunch. We were a few months behind schedule so that dedication shined through as everyone stuck with the project.
cmoshier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:09 am    Post subject: New Trailer Online Reply with quote

Here's our trailer to our Fan Film - Indiana Jones and the Legend of Bimini. The film should be online later this summer. Thank you for the support in advance.

http://www.legendofbimini.com

Link: (click here)
reptile84

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo Yah! Laughing
...I kind of forgot about this Fan film. Been awhile.
Good to see it had made progress...I can see the spirit of the 'Indiana Jones' genre in this trailer. Good production values, too.
cmoshier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:00 am    Post subject: Hard To Believe Reply with quote

It's hard to believe our first pre-production meeting was a little over two years ago. We filmed in the Summer 0f 2011 to Winter on 2012. It gives you an idea how much time is put into a fan film or any film for that matter, but I'm sure most of you on this site already know that.
cmoshier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:42 pm    Post subject: Film Released Reply with quote

Believe it or not we have finally released the film online. Hope you have time to take a peak.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: