Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I need voice actors for a Batman Animation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MidnightMassacre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:13 am    Post subject: I need voice actors for a Batman Animation Reply with quote

Hi Xbox Chaos members, I am working on a full length Batman Movie project which will be based off the Death of the Family Batman Comics. I need voice actors for this animation project. If anyone can do a good Joker impression and would like to lend their voice for this project that would be excellent. Batman is also someone who can be voice acted as well. Narration will also be needed if anyone is interested. I will be posting a sample of a animation so you can get a feel for the style I am going for.

Basically this story is about the return of The Joker. He has been missing for quite sometime. His face is cut off and placed by his sell in Arkham Asylum. The Joker returns and wears his face like a mask, Batman and his Family A.K.A. Nightwing, Red Robin, Jason Todd, Damian Wayne, Jason Todd, Alfred and many more are poisoned by The Joker forced to fight eachother almost ending their lives. Batman struggles to keep his family together.
JokerMan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I recall, there was a spot for the Riddler in that story arc (really loved it, by the way - possibly one of the best Joker stories out there (well, there is the Killing Joke...)). Will you need a voice actor for him? If so, I will be more than willing to lend my voice Smile
KVNMRTN

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:19 am    Post subject: JOKER Reply with quote

I think I do a decent Joker. Its a mix between Ledger, Hamill and Nicholson jokers with a twist of Benedict Cumberbatch. If you send me a script I would like to try.
TheTrickster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...with a twist of Benedict Cumberbatch."

Very nice but Jeremy Brett is clearly a better Holmes and Joker. :]

Let me know if you find anyone for Batman. I know a chap who charges reasonable rates and he does amazing impressions. In fact I know of two.

Lord Jazor (Does a perfect Mark Hamill Joker among other excellent voices.)

Anthony Ingruber (Does great Kevin Conroy Batman as well as Joker)

also James Kemp does puppeteering but he does arguably the best Joker impression and laugh

I have a good MIC and can do other voices (THe Flash, the Riddler, Robin etc...)
titan101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm... i'd like to send an audition thingy for joker , if you'd like . i've been writing a joker fan film myself, so it'd probably help me get into character. Twisted Evil lol
JokerMan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, sorry, me again. Just thought I'd let you know I'd be happy to send a voice demo for the Riddler.
ChristonaBike

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id love to do it. email me at thomas_gallagher7@hotmail.com and i'll definitely get involved. i'll play whatever character you want. i am british but i can attempt an american accent (with certain voices i can be convincing but with others maybe not, just dont ask me to be a valley girl)

heres some of my acting in a webseries im doing right now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: Help Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: