Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Kickstarter for new Annabelle Avery Steampunk girl comic!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rac Shade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Kickstarter for new Annabelle Avery Steampunk girl comic! Reply with quote

I meant to tell anyone here interested or who's had experience with kickstarter.

My friend/comics partner Matt Kelly and his artist Mike Gallagher are hard at work on a brand new version of the recent Annabelle Avery comic book as well as getting all the recent chapters of the original webcomic which I was involved in.

The comic book naturally needs backers and I and hopefully others are doing our part to spread the word,and naturally here's the link with the description and video with it that will explain the details.

Link: (click here)

I leave the rest to anyone interested,please do your part in helping this get published,thank you.
reptile84

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried to make a donation but says' I must create a Kickstarter account....Usually these things let me use PayPal without obligations...Kind of don't want to join anything seeing I am not creating comicbooks or making films. Is there a way to do this?
Rac Shade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean about the account reptile,I don't have one myself,i'm just trying to spread the word,but if you cannot at this time do it yourself,i'll understand.

Otherwise,no I have no idea how else to do it.

Just do what I do,tell anyone you know who has a kickstarter account to help out,i'd appreciate just that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: