Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Do you need a soundtrack (FREE)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urbanfables

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Do you need a soundtrack (FREE) Reply with quote

Like you people I love the Batman movies. I am a musician and create dark soundtracks which would sound perfect on a Batman fan film. I use a computer and a guitar. I do not have any examples posted on the web currently. If you email me at l_btmn@yahoo.co.uk I can email you some tracks. They are all under copyright but I am prepared to give permission for their use. If I send youy tracks and you do not like that particlaur track please recognise the qulaity and as a muscian of some 15 years expereince I have around 300 tracks so if the quality is ok for you I am sure I have something which would work on your film.
Chris .R. Notarile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please email me some samples of your work. i prefer music with lots of percussion and rock/metal themes. im always looking new talent wherever i can find it.

chris

blinky500@yahoo.com
CatfanBogota

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may want to talk with you as well, and I am interested in something jazzy! Thank you!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ChristonaBike

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would also be interested in hearing some of your film style compositions, if u email me at thomas_gallagher7@hotmail.com i will send you a copy of a roughcut of a scene from my next short film, if your work is good maybe u will be awesome at the rest of the film
whytera

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject: Earn Buy Aion Gold Often Sounds Difficult To Players Reply with quote

and as a muscian of some 15 years expereince I have around 300 tracks so if the quality is ok for you I am sure I have something which would work on your film.
RS Gold
World Of Warcraft Gold
reptile84

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also interested in your samples if you have a way to email.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: Help Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: