Home | Films | Trailers | Teasers | Scripts | Submit | Forum | Chat | Newsletter | Contact 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Looking for a concept artist

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you watch a Batman musical if it were filmed and made available?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

The Guard

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: Looking for a concept artist Reply with quote

For a Batman musical.

I've been working on a full length Batman musical project for a couple years now. I plan to professionally film it once its completed. There's going to be a budget behind it, and I'm now looking for concept artists to help me design to look of the show. It's going to be mostly classic, sort of realistic takes on the comic visuals, with elements of turn of the century, and maybe a bit of steampunk. There are a number of elements to be designed, including the cave, the Bat-Moble, Gotham itself, Batman and his allies, and many villains. This has the potential to turn into a paying gig way down the line, but for now, I just want creative people to help me conceive something special. Anyone interested, or know anyone who might be? If you are, please email me at TheGuard13@hotmail.com and let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFF Forum Index » BATMAN: Help Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: